Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
It allows for professional cleaning and disinfection of livestock buildings (hen houses, piggeries, cowsheds) and industrial plants in order to eliminate disease outbreaks. Ecocid S 50 g prevents such viruses as: ASF, bird flu, foot and mouth disease.
Thanks to a wide range of biocidal applications, the disinfectant for viruses, bacteria and fungi will be effective in:
- disinfection of livestock premises as well as surfaces and equipment,
- disinfection of drinking water systems,
- disinfection of breeding equipment,
- filling disinfection mats,
- decontamination of veterinary instruments,
- decontamination of animal cages, surfaces in bee hives or other rooms where animals are kept (animal shelters),
- preventive disinfection in the food and grain industries.
Forms of application ECOCID S 50 g:
- Spraying with sprayers
- Fogging using fogging systems,
- Soaking disinfecting mats
The preparation should be applied to a previously cleaned surface, after dissolving in lukewarm water.
- Basic disinfection - solution 1:100 (1%) - animals can be introduced 30-60 minutes after the disinfection procedure.
- Cleaning and disinfection of livestock equipment - solution 1:200 - 1:33 (0.5%-3%) - apply the solution by spraying, after 15-60 minutes rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Disinfection of the drinking water system - solution 1:200 (0.5%) - Ecocid S should be diluted with water in the tank and passed through the drinking system. After 60 minutes, flush the entire system with clean water.
- Disinfecting mats - solution 1:100 (1%) - use for 4 days from soaking the mat, then make a new working solution or until the solution is dirty,
- Disinfection by spraying - solution 1:200 (0.5%) - spraying with pressure sprayers at a dose of 1 liter / 10m2
- Cold fogging - solution 1:100 (1%) - fogging empty rooms at a dose of 1 liter/10 m2 of floor surface, leaving for 30 minutes. Ventilate 30-60 minutes before introducing animals.
- Hot fogging - solution 1:25 (4%) - fogging through foggers at a dose of 1 liter/40 m2 of floor surface, leaving for 30-60 minutes. Ventilate the room well before introducing animals.