Chciałbyś zapytać o ten produkt?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
- Recommended in the cultivation of vegetables
- Perfect for protecting fruit bushes against fruit dirt
- Recommended for mulching ornamental shrubs, protects against weeds
- It is used to control weeds in a natural way
- Perfect for growing flowers
- Prepare the soil by depriving it of weeds and turf. Then, after loosening and leveling the soil, lay out the agrotextile and cut crosswise (the length of the cut depends on the diameter of the root ball) in the place where the plants are to grow.
- With plants already growing, make an incision that will allow the agrotextile to be placed around them.
- Fix the agrotextile to the substrate, preferably with pins or Agrimpex agro-pins, to make sure it sticks stably.
- For decoration, sprinkle bark or stone on the agrotextile and water the plants without taking it off. The porous structure of the nonwoven agrotextile will allow free flow of water and air.
- Stabilization to UV rays - thanks to which Agrimpex nonwoven agrotextiles increase the service life in conditions exposed to UV radiation
- It improves phytosanitary conditions - therefore plants are less vulnerable to diseases
- It increases the temperature of the substrate - because it promotes the development of the root system
- Maintains moisture in the substrate - reduces the evaporation of water from the substrate, therefore it increases humidity
- Clean fruit - harvested fruit, e.g. strawberries, are clean as they do not come into direct contact with the soil
- It is permeable to water and air - due to its structure, the agrotextile allows water and air to pass through