Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
Breeder of the variety: Danko
- Nagano is an early variety, typically forage, with an increased protein content.
- It shows good disease resistance.
- A variety with good lodging resistance.
- The grain of the Nagano triticale is coarse with good uniformity and a low proportion of glue.
- A variety with good resistance to sprouting of grain in the spike.
- Suitable for late autumn sowing - cordial variety.
- Proven in mixtures with oats.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 400-450 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (ca.170-200 kg / ha).
Major agricultural and functional characteristics (9o scale):
- Heading date: early
- Maturing time: medium
- Blade length: short
- MTZ: high
- Protein content: 7.0 (high)
- Grain Density: 5.0 (Good)
- Lodging resistance: 8.0 (high)
- Fouling resistance: 5.0 (good)
Disease resistance (9o Scale):
- Powdery mildew: 8.1 (high)
- Brown rust: 7.7 (good)
- Leaf septoriosis: 7.1 (good)
- Chaff septoriosis: 6.4 (average)
- Stalk base diseases: 7.2 (good)
- Rynchosporiosis: 7.4 (good)
- Ear Fusariosis: 8.3 (high)
- Yellow rust: 5.3 (low)
- Stalk base diseases: 7.7 (good)