Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
Seed breeding: Danko
- Etoile is a new variety of feed barley characterized by a high yield level regardless of the weather.
- Due to the high resistance to soil acidification, it is characterized by excellent adaptation properties to various soil conditions.
- Medium-early variety, recommended for cultivation in medium-quality and weaker soils.
- It has good disease resistance, especially barley rust, dark brown spot and powdery mildew.
- It is a variety of medium height (about 70 cm) and good lodging resistance.
- Etoile is characterized by a coarse grain of MTZ (approx. 49-51 g), with a very good uniformity and a small proportion of buttock.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is 280-320 germinating seeds per 1 m² (ca. 140-160 kg / ha).
Major agricultural and functional characteristics (9o scale):
- Heading date - medium early
- The term of maturation - medium early
- Blade length - medium
- MTZ - high
- Lodging resistance - 6.4 (good)
- Protein content - 5.0 (good)
- Grain density - 5.0 (good)
Disease resistance (9o Scale):
- Powdery mildew - 8.3 (high)
- Mesh blotch - 6.7 (average)
- Barley rust - 7.8 (high)
- Rynchosporiasis - 7.7 (good)
- Dark brown spot - 7.9 (high)