Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
Seed breeding: Danko
- Raptus is a new, medium-early variety of feed barley registered in Poland in 2019.
- It yields well and is recommended for medium-intensive and intensive cultivation technology on medium-quality and good soil.
- Raptus has good health, is characterized by very good resistance to powdery mildew and good to barley rhinitis and rust.
- Medium height plants (approx. 63 cm) with good straw stiffness and resistance to spike breakage.
- Raptus is characterized by coarse grain, high MTZ (45-48 g), low proportion of glue, good uniformity and high protein content.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is approx. 280-320 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 140-160 kg / ha).
Major agricultural and functional characteristics (9o scale):
- Heading date - early
- The term of maturation - early
- Blade length - medium short
- MTZ - high
- Lodging resistance - 6.6 (good)
- Protein content - 6.0 (high)
Disease resistance (9o Scale):
- Powdery mildew - 8.6 (high)
- Mesh blotch - 7.6 (good)
- Barley rust - 7.7 (good)
- Rynchosporiasis - 7.4 (good)
- Dark brown spot - 8.7 (high)