Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
With a magnesium deficiency, the muscles of the heart and skeleton lose their performance. This condition leads to weakness, muscle tremors and finally to cramp attacks. In the nerves and brain, a magnesium deficiency leads to problems with concentration and nervousness, as trouble-free transmission of stimuli in the nervous system is no longer ensured.
- helps to achieve better concentration,
- reduces excitability and irritability,
- activator of many enzymes in the energy conversion of nerve and muscle cells,
- stabilizes cell membranes,
- prevents the stimulation of nerve cells,
- counteracts the stress hormone adrenaline,
- improves the appetite,
There is an increased need for magnesium during lactation and during growth, as magnesium is also needed for bone building.
Active magnesium oxide content approx. 90% (magnesium oxide min 50%, iron 7.5%)
10 g - 25 g for a horse weighing approximately 500 kg