Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
Composition and properties
Peat-based substrate, deacidified with chalk. It contains sand and a starting dose of multi-component fertilizer and microelements.
- pH in H2O: 5.4 - 6.4
- Salinity in H2O: not more than 1.5 g NaCl / dm3
- Minimum net weight: 4.8 kg
- Volume: 20 L.
- The declared values apply only to the fresh product. Storing the product in accordance with the storage instructions allows for longer maintenance of its properties.
- The chemical composition of the stored substrate may change, therefore it is recommended to perform a chemical analysis before using the product.
- The substrate is based on peat, which is a material of natural origin, so it may contain specific organisms. The product is neither chemically nor thermally decontaminated.
- Use in a well-ventilated place. Avoid breathing dust. Before use, make sure that the product is safe to use, especially if you are prone to allergies.
- It is recommended that the substrate be loosened and pre-moistened with water before use.
- It is recommended to work with gloves
Growing in containers - seeds
- Prepare clean containers with drainage holes suitable for sowing seeds
- Fill the containers with the substrate almost completely. Moisten the surface of the substrate
- Place the seeds in the substrate at intervals as required by the plants and cover with a thin layer of substrate, unless the seed producer has recommended otherwise
- Knead the substrate slightly, taking care not to move the seeds too deep into the substrate
Growing in containers - seedling
- Prepare clean containers with drainage holes suitable for growing plants
- Fill the containers with the substrate almost completely and place the seedlings in them at intervals as required by the plants
- Complete the substrate and gently knead around the planted plants. Water