Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
Active substances content:
- pinoxaden (a substance from the phenylpyrazoline group) - 45 g / l (4.43%)
- florasulam (a substance from the triazolopyrimidine group) - 5 g / l (0.49%)
- Safner: cloquinocet - mexyl - 11.25 g / l (1.16%).
Other non-active substances hazardous substances: solvent naphtha, cloquintocet-mexyl.
According to Art. 28 of the Act of March 8, 2013 on plant protection products (Journal of Laws 2020, item 2097), from November 26, 2015, plant protection products intended for professional users may be sold to people who:
1) have completed training in the use of plant protection products in the Republic of Poland confirmed by a certificate of completion of this training, or
2) have completed training in advising on plant protection products in the Republic of Poland confirmed by a certificate of completion of this training, or
3) have completed training in integrated crop production confirmed by a certificate of completion of this training, or,
4) not earlier than 5 years, prior to the purchase of these funds, have completed the training required from professional users in another Member State of the European Union or in a country that is a party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, pursuant to the provisions in force in that country, confirmed by a document of completion training, or have presented another document issued on the basis of the regulations in force in that country, confirming obtaining authorization to purchase plant protection products intended for professional users.
Only people over 18 years of age can use plant protection products.
Plant protection products should be used safely.
Before each use, read the information provided on the label and product information.