Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
- High and stable yield.
- A variety with high resistance to fusarium and anthracnose.
- Due to the high protein content, it can be successfully used in animal feeding, in compound feed and concentrates together with yellow lupine and peas, nutritional value (29.6% protein).
- About white flowers and white seeds.
- It is characterized by the smallest yield loss in drought conditions.
- Early, not very sensitive to delay in sowing.
- Recommended for cultivation throughout the country, in particular in 8 voivodeships: Lubuskie, Łódzkie, Małopolskie, Mazowieckie, Podlaskie, Pomorskie, Świętokrzyskie, Warmińsko-Mazurskie.