Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
Seed Breeding: MHR
- Especially useful for less intensive cultivation technology,
- medium height plants with very good resistance to lodging and fungal diseases,
- the ability to minimize the need for costly plant protection treatments.
- High yield level also under the conditions of intensive cultivation technology (according to COBORU 2018: A1 - 101%, A2 - 101% of the standard).
- Early ripening date - better resistance to periodic droughts, faster harvesting from the field, more time to prepare the field for a replacement plant.
- Recommended for cultivation in cereal and cereal-legume mixtures.
- Very good parameters of grain and flour - high falling and sedimentation number as well as protein and gluten content.
- Very good water absorption and bread volume as well as grain uniformity at high MTZ.
- 400-450 seeds / m2, 190-220 kg / ha