Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
Seed Breeding: MHR
- High stability of technological features with different weather conditions in individual years.
- Extremely high yield in eastern Poland.
- Early heading date (5–6 days earlier than for the Tybalt variety), rather early ripening.
- Medium-tall plants - 95 cm, with high lodging resistance.
- The variety is characterized by high resistance to basic leaf diseases, especially to brown rust.
- It shows good resistance to diseases of the stem base, powdery mildew, brown leaf spot, leaf septoriosis and chaff; high - for ear blight.
- Average soil acidification tolerance.
- Grain with good uniformity, medium MTZ.
- High to very high loose density.
- High protein content, high to very high gluten content.
- High to very high sedimentation rate.
- High flour yield.
- 400-500 seeds / m2, 170-200 kg / ha