Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
Composition and properties
A substrate based on bark, peat, coconut and perlite. It contains a starting dose of NPK compound fertilizer.
- pH in H2O: 5.0 - 6.7
- Salinity in H2O: not more than 1.3 g NaCl / dm3
- Minimum net weight: 0.5 kg
- Volume: 5 L.
- The declared values apply only to the fresh product. Storing the product in accordance with the storage instructions allows for longer maintenance of its properties.
- The chemical composition of the stored substrate may change, therefore it is recommended to perform a chemical analysis before using the product.
- The substrate was made on the basis of peat bark, which is a material of natural origin, so they may contain specific organisms. The product is neither chemically nor thermally decontaminated.
- Use in a well-ventilated place. Avoid breathing dust. Before use, make sure that the product is safe to use, especially if you are prone to allergies.
- It is recommended to loosen the substrate and pre-moisten the surface with water before use.
- It is recommended to work with gloves
Growing in containers
- Prepare clean containers with drainage holes suitable for growing orchids
- Partially fill the containers with the substrate
- Place the plant in the container. Then fill in the missing amount of substrate
- To reduce the risk of rotting possibly damaged orchid roots, water the plant only a few days after planting.