Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
The raw materials used and their proportions are appropriate to obtain the expected pH of the substrate. It allows the pH of the soil to be lowered both during the growing season and when preparing an acidic substrate before sowing or planting plants. Each granule provides the declared nutrients. This ensures their even distribution on the surface.
NPK fertilizer (Ca-Mg-S) 5-6-10 (2-5-25)
- Nitrogen (N),
- Phosphorus (P),
- Potassium (K)
- Calcium (CaO)
- Magnesium (Mg),
- Sulfur (S),
- Bor (B),
- Copper (Cu),
- Iron (Fe),
- Manganese (Mn),
- Molybdenum (Mo),
- Zinc (Zn).
The fertilizer is intended for the acidification of the soil, necessary for the proper growth of a large group of plants, e.g. conifers, blueberries, rhododendrons, azaleas, hydrangeas, heather plants, ferns, conifers and deciduous trees, hedges, currants, gooseberries, fruit trees, root vegetables , tomatoes, peppers, onions, cucurbits, brassica, strawberries and wild strawberries. The high sulfur content guarantees the effectiveness of the treatment. The fertilizer can also be used to eliminate iron chlorosis caused by iron deficiency or too high pH of the substrate, blocking the absorption of this element.
We use the fertilizer if the substrate is not acidic enough, i.e. it has:
- pH above 4 - blueberries, rhododendrons, azaleas, heathers, heathers, ferns;
- pH above 5 - conifers;
- pH above 5.5 - hydrangeas;
- pH above 6 - currants;
- pH above 6.5 - strawberries and wild strawberries;
- pH above 7 - root vegetables, tomatoes and peppers, hedges, ornamental deciduous trees and shrubs, fruit trees, gooseberries;
- pH above 7.5 - celery, red beet, onion;
- pH above 8 - pumpkin, cruciferous.
- 20-50 g of fertilizer (maximum annual dose) / 1 m2 of soil in 3 divided doses in the case of fertilizing blueberries, rhododendrons, azaleas, heathers, heathers and ferns.
- 100-200 g of fertilizer (maximum annual dose) / 1 m2 of soil in 2-3 divided doses (depending on the needs) when fertilizing other plants.
The fertilizer is applied every month - twice during intensive plant vegetation. Feeding should be discontinued in mid-August at the latest. After spreading the fertilizer, mix it with the substrate and water it abundantly.
The higher of the recommended doses is used for fertilizing soils poor in nutrients, and the lower for fertile soils.