Seed Breeding: Dekalb
CLEARFIELD: Variety for growing in Clearfield technology. It is resistant to the active ingredient Imazamox, which allows easy and effective weed control in winter oilseed rape.
TOLERANCE TO THE RAPE YELLOW VIRUS: The variety is tolerant to turnip jaundice virus (TuYV). It protects the crop against loss of yield due to disease.
HIGH YIELD: DK Immortal CL achieves high yields, higher than the older DEKALB varieties with Clearfield technology.
AUTUMN VIGOR: The variety is characterized by a very good autumn vigor.
- Registration: Hungary 2020
- Hybrid type: Clearfield®1 + TuYV
- Fall Vigor: Very good
- Tendency to lengthen the root neck: Low to medium
- Winter hardiness: Excellent
- Early growing season after winter: Medium-early
- Flowering time: Mid-early
- Maturing period: Mid-early
- Plant Height: Tall
- Lodging resistance: High
- Brassica dry rot tolerance: Very good
- Dropout resistance: Excellent
- Fat content: High
- Sowing date: optimal or delayed
- Sowing rate: 45 seeds / m2
- Target stocking: 40 plants / m2
- Growth regulation: the use of a fungicide with a growth regulator function (e.g. Tilmor® 240 EC) is recommended.
- Soil positions: all
- Fertilization: 160–180 kg N / ha