Seed Breeding: Dekalb
Advantages of the variety:
No. 1 in the COBORU CCA 2019 experiments - 118% (4.61 t / ha)
DK EXIMA is a new variety of the DEKALB brand, which is characterized by the highest and stable yields confirmed in official COBORU research (118% of the COBORU CCA 2019 standard). It has a very good autumn vigor. It does not elongate, thanks to which it has excellent winter hardiness. The variety is characterized by very good health in relation to dry cabbage rot, sclerosis rot and verticillosis confirmed by internal and official COBORU tests. The variety does not stick and, like all varieties of the DEKALB brand, it has excellent resistance to shell cracking and seed scattering.
- Type of mixture: Classic
- Sowing date: Optimal or delayed
- Flowering time: Mid-early
- Maturing period: Early
- Registration: Hungary 2018
- Soil position: all, also for weaker positions (light soils).
- Sowing date: optimal or delayed.
- Sowing rate: 45 seeds / m2 to achieve the target density of 40 plants / m2.
- The use of a fungicide with a growth regulator function is recommended
- Spring nitrogen fertilization: from 160 to 180 kg N / ha in two doses, the first dose at 100 kg N / ha, the second dose no later than 4 weeks before flowering.