Seed Breeding: Dekalb
Cabbage fork tolerance: Variety for cultivation in positions infected with cabbage syphilis. It provides protection of the crop against loss of yield in infected soil positions.
TOLERANCE TO DRY ROT OF CABBAGE: Double blackleg resistance (RLM-7 and -3 gene).
FAT CONTENT: The high fat content of the seeds allows for a higher price for the harvested crop.
PERSISTENCE: High plant tolerance to unfavorable climatic and soil conditions in winter.
- Registration: Poland 2021
- Hybrid type: Killotolerant
- Fall Vigor: Very good
- Tendency to lengthen the root neck: Low to medium
- Winter hardiness: Very good
- Early growing season after winter: Medium-early
- Flowering time: Mid-early
- Maturing period: Mid-early
- Plant height: Medium-high
- Lodging resistance: High
- Brassica dry rot tolerance: Excellent
- Dropout resistance: Excellent
- Fat content: Very high
- Sowing date: optimal
- Sowing rate: 50 seeds / m2
- Target stocking: 45 plants / m2
- Growth regulation: the use of a fungicide with a growth regulator function (e.g. Tilmor® 240 EC) is recommended.
- Soil sites: all sites infested with cabbage syphilis
- Fertilization: 160–180 kg N / ha