The manufacturer is: Danko
- Caryatid is the newest, high-quality winter wheat from DANKO breeding, registered in Poland in 2020.
- It is characterized by a high level of yield in both medium-intensive and intensive cultivation technology.
- It is an early variety, which is especially important in cultivation on poorer soils and in dry years.
- It has an average straw length and good lodging resistance.
- Perfect for medium quality soils.
- It shows high winter hardiness, rated 5 (on a 90 scale).
- A variety with very good resistance to diseases, especially to: snow mold, powdery mildew, stem base diseases, yellow rust, DTR and spike fusariosis.
- The Karyatid grain is nice and coarse (MTZ at the level of Hondia wheat - approx. 50 grams).
- It has very good bushiness, useful for delayed sowing, especially after maize.
- The sowing rate in the optimal sowing term is 300-350 germinating seeds per m2, i.e. ca. 160-180 kg / ha.