Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
The breeder of the variety: HR Smolice
Direction of use:
- variety that guarantees a very high total yield of dry matter
- Another variety native to HR Smolice, next to the already known varieties Vitras and Ułan, which can also be grown with the use of biogas production.
In the 2013 PDOiR experiments, in the group of medium-late varieties: 1st place in dry matter yield, 2nd place in total green matter yield. In 2011-2012, the total dry matter yield was 213.3 dt (103.3% of the reference), with a good almost 52% share of the cobs dry matter yield and the dry matter content in the cobs was 54.3% (reference - 54.1%) ).
- Silage 80,000 - 85,000 plants / ha on poorer soils
- 90,000 - 95,000 plants / ha on better soils
- Silage I, II and southern part of the III area of maize cultivation in Poland
- Fusarium: good
- Initial Growth: Very Good
- Drought tolerance: good
- Stay green: good