Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
A natural product with a low specific weight and a high moisture and water vapor transmission rate. It is a perfect replacement for bark - it is not subject to degradation and the process of rotting. Expanded clay is completely indifferent to plants. It does not acidify the soil and does not allow mold and fungi to form. A product of natural origin, there may be differences in color and shape between batches.
- natural, light
- completely chemically neutral, does not change the soil pH
- prevents the formation of mold
- can be used multiple times
- when poured out on the ground, it limits water evaporation
- The product complies with: A permit from the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development No. G-493/15 and EN 13055-2
- It has the PZH certificate
- Fraction: 10-20 mm
- PH value (10% aqueous extract): 01-05 mS / cn
- General porosity: 80-90%
- Form: solid, granular
- Bulk density: 260-300 kg / m3
- Shelf life: indefinitely