Nova N-K contains nitrogen and potassium in a ratio of 13:46, making it an excellent fertilizer for plants with a high potassium demand. Nitrogen in the form of nitrate is easily available for plants and quickly assimilated by them, which has a positive effect on their growth and yield.
Nova N-K is recommended for use in all fertigation systems, for plants grown in soil (or substrate) and in hydroponic systems.
- Total nitrogen (N): 13%
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P205): 0%
- Potassium Oxide (K20): 46%
- Nova N-K provides aozt in the form of nitrate, easily and quickly absorbed by plants.
- Nova N-K can be used on all types of soil or substrate and in all production systems.
- It is suitable for all crops, including those sensitive to soil salinity.
- It can be used in water with a high calcium content, without the risk of precipitation.
- Nova N-K is characterized by high solubility.
- In hydroponic systems, it provides nitrogen in the form of nitrate, thanks to which it does not limit the uptake of calcium.
- In the cultivation of plants with a high potassium demand, at every stage of production.
- In the cultivation of plants sensitive to salinity.
- In cultivation under cover and in the ground.
- When using both soft and hard water.
- It can replace other potash fertilizers.
- In hydroponic systems it can be mixed in one tank with calcium fertilizers (eg Nova Calcium). It can be used at every stage of production, especially from the fruit formation stage to harvesting.
The dose of fertilizer in a concentrated solution: 10-15 kg / 100 l of water.
Accurate fertilization recommendations, taking into account the specific conditions of the farm, are developed on the basis of the results of the water analysis. Please contact ICL advisors.
Before using Nova N-K for the first time or when changing the application rates, we recommend that you perform a test on a small area of cultivation. Due to the varied cultivation conditions beyond our control, ICL is not responsible for the negative effects of using fertilizers.