Seed breeding: Danko
- The Feedway is a variety of spring barley with a record high and stable yield.
- In the years 2019-2020, it was one of the highest-yielding varieties of spring barley in Poland.
- It has excellent adaptability to various climatic and soil conditions in Europe. Registered in Denmark and Poland, and in registration studies in Germany and the Baltic States.
- Very early-headed and early maturing variety.
- It has good resistance to soil acidification and high early age, which makes it possible to cultivate in poorer soils.
- It is characterized by very good resistance to powdery mildew and rhinitis, and good to dark brown barley blotch and barley rust.
- Medium-short variety (approx. 60 cm) with good lodging resistance.
- Coarse grain with very good uniformity, low friction content and high MTZ.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is approx. 280-320 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 140-160 kg / ha).