Seed Breeding: PHR
- Medium height plants with stiff straw and high lodging resistance. The grain is plentiful with high MTZ and high protein content. Average maturation period.
- High seed yield, always above the standard, also in research abroad.
- Very high resistance to barley diseases (powdery mildew, rhinitis, dark brown spot, barley rust).
- Plants with low soil requirements, doing well in areas affected by long-term drought.
- This variety is characterized by well-uniformed grain, high MTZ and a small amount of aftertaste.
- The variety is recommended for cultivation all over the country.
The most important agricultural and functional features:
- Lodging resistance 6.5 / 9
- Protein content 4.0 / 9
- Soil acidification tolerance 5.0 / 9
- Powdery mildew 8.5 / 9
- Net blotch 7.5 / 9
- Barley rust 7.5 / 9
- Dark brown spot 7.5 / 9
- Rynchosporosis 8.5 / 9