Seed breeding: Danko
- Huzar is the newest, yellow-grained oat variety.
- Medium early, evenly ripening, suitable for cereal mixtures.
- It is characterized by a high and stable level of yield (103% of the pattern in 2018-2019). Works best in dry years.
- It tolerates soil acidification and periodic moisture deficiencies, therefore it is recommended for cultivation in the weakest positions !!!
- The hussar is characterized by very good health, which makes it particularly useful in medium-intensive and ecological cultivation.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal term is approx. 400-450 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 150-170 kg / ha).