Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
It is completely safe for plants, has a positive effect on plant rooting, increases yields, and reduces the development of diseases harmful to plants.
For use in organic farming.
Scope of application:
Granulated cattle manure is used for all types of soils, in the cultivation of vegetable and fruit plants, as well as ornamental (bedding) plants and lawns, and as a component for the production of substrates intended for container cultivation (potted plants and balcony-terrace plants). It is especially recommended for use on soils with a low humus content.
Manure should be spread and dug up to 20 cm on light soils or up to 15 cm on heavy soils.
Dosages, method and date of use:
- light, poor, sandy soils: up to 3 l / m2 twice a year
- heavy soils, loams, loam: up to 1.5 l / m2 twice a year
- in spring: for vegetables with long growing season (e.g. celery, cabbage, leeks)
- in autumn: recommended for soil preparation for crops
- avoid growing root vegetables (e.g. carrots, beets) directly on the manure
- use in rows, e.g. for the cultivation of cucumbers, or in the nest, for the cultivation of perennial vegetables as well as ornamental and fruit trees and shrubs
Decorative (discount) plants
- in spring, fertilizer should be spread on the previously prepared soil in a dose of 1.5 - 2 l / m2, and then covered to a depth of about 15 cm, and then the surface should be carefully leveled. Plant seedlings of bedding plants in the soil prepared in this way
- in spring or late summer, spread 2-3 l / m2 of fertilizer on the soil intended for setting up a lawn, mix it with the top layer of soil with a rotary tiller or other tool, and then level and sow the grass
Fruit trees and ornamental shrubs
- when planting and transplanting plants, mix the fertilizer with the soil from the hole in the proportion: 1 part of the fertilizer to 2 parts of the soil
- in spring, sprinkle at a dose of 1.5 - 3 l / m2, and then mix with the soil to a depth of 15-20 cm. It can be used in rows (e.g. cucumbers, asparagus) or in the nest - in the cultivation of perennial vegetables, as well as fruit trees and ornamental shrubs
Do not use on flooded areas, covered with snow, frozen up to a depth of 30 cm, and during rainfall. Do not use fertilizer in meadows and pastures. The fertilizer is not intended to be used together with plant protection products.
Natural granulated cattle manure from farm farms.
pH 7.5 - 7.7
Minerals in 1 kg of manure * (based on research carried out by IUNG in Puławy):
N approx. 5.6 mg
P2O5 approx. 1.9 mg
K2O approx. 1.9 mg
CaO approx. 10.5 mg
MgO about 1.3 mg
Na2O about 0.2 mg
* - The content of minerals in manure is subject to natural changes, their amounts may differ from the indicated values
It also contains microelements and humus compounds, significantly improving soil properties