Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
- Environmentally friendly
- Improves the lumpy structure of the soil
- It enriches the substrate with humus
- Valuable and healthy crops
- Balanced composition rich in organic substances and microelements
- Proven effectiveness and efficiency
- Healthy plants and generous yields
- Safe for bees
Scope of application:
BIOMONIC is a liquid organic fertilizer that can be used on all types of soil. It is intended for fertilizing home and garden ornamental plants (annuals
and perennial), fruit plants and vegetables. The fertilizing use of the product provides good conditions for plant growth and development.
Dosages, date and method of application:
Potted plants grown at home, on the balcony and terrace
In the period from March to September, the plants should be watered with a 5% solution of fertilizer (50 ml of fertilizer per 1 liter of water) with each watering. Fertilize the plants every 3 weeks from October to February.
Adjust the amount of solution to the size of the container.
Ornamental garden plants (annual and perennial):
During the growing season, water the plants with a 15% solution of fertilizer (150 ml of fertilizer per 1 liter of water) every 14 days in the amount of 1.5 - 2 liters per 1 m2
Before planting trees / shrubs / seedlings.
Pour the 2-fold diluted fertilizer solution (500 ml of fertilizer up to 1 liter with water) on the soil surface in the amount of 5 liters per 1 m2, and then mix it to a depth of approx. 20 cm.
In an existing garden / orchard / plantation.
2-fold diluted fertilizer solution (500 ml of fertilizer make up to 1 liter with water) evenly spread around the plant in the amount of 5 liters per 1 m2. Perform this treatment in early spring (before the start of vegetation) or after fruit harvest (but not later than November 30).
Before sowing or planting seedlings, water the soil with a 50% solution of fertilizer (500 ml per 1 liter of water) in the amount of 5 liters per 1 m2, and then mix it with the soil to a depth of approx. 20 cm.
Preparation of the substrate for the production of seedlings
Before sowing seeds, use a 50% solution of fertilizer (500 ml per 1 liter of water) in the amount of 5 liters per 1 m2 of substrate.
The method of preparing the working liquid:
Pour the measured amount of fertilizer into the appropriate amount of water and mix thoroughly.
- The fertilizer must not be mixed with plant protection products
- It is forbidden to use the fertilizer during the vegetation of plants intended for direct human consumption;
- Do not graze livestock or use the crops as a fodder crop for at least 21 days after the application of fertilizer;
- It is forbidden to apply the fertilizer on frozen, flooded, water-saturated and snow-covered soils. Frozen soil is not considered to be soil which thaws at least the surface during the day;
- Do not use together with plant protection products; do not exceed the permissible doses;
- The maximum amounts of nitrogen acting from all sources, for crops in the main yield (N in kg / ha) for crops obtained under the conditions of regulated soil pH, balanced nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK) fertilization and the use of integrated pest management, should be in line with the current the applicable provisions of the Nitrate Program.
Tests and Certificates:
- Institute of Fertilization and Soil Science of the National Research Institute in Puławy
- The Institute of Vegetable Crops in Skierniewice
- Research Institute of Pomology and Floriculture in Skierniewice
- Institute of Environmental Protection in Warsaw
- Institute of Rural Medicine in Lublin
- Product qualification certificate for use in organic farming No. NE / 626/2022 issued by the Institute of Soil Science and Plant Cultivation, National Research Institute in Puławy.
- Marketing authorization issued by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development No. 674/22