Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
- The highest quality universal substrate for planting all plants
- Contains a starting dose of fertilizer for 6 weeks
- Provides excellent conditions for plant development
- Economical packaging - 40% of the substrate free of charge
An excellent recipe based on selected peat fractions, contains ennobling additives that have a positive effect on the development of your plants:
The initial dose of the fertilizer provides access to nutrients for up to 6 weeks after planting the plant.
The addition of compost rich in minerals and organic matter increases the fertility of the substrate and increases its biological activity
Root activator stimulates the development of the root system and ensures stable growth and nourishment of the above-ground part of the plant.
- At home
Use in the period: March - October
Directions for use:
- Dig a hole twice the size of the plant's root ball at the planting site.
- Mix the excavated soil with the COMPO substrate in the same amounts and pour a part of the resulting mixture onto the bottom of the hole.
- Take the plant out of the old pot, slightly loosen the root ball and remove any dead roots. Place the plant's root ball in the depression with gentle pressure so that it is not planted deeper than the pot. If the root ball protrudes above the hole, remove some soil.
- Thoroughly cover the root ball with the remaining substrate, while gently pressing it deeper to fill all gaps and stabilize the entire plant.
- After planting, water the plant abundantly. The substrate contains a starting dose of nutrients, so the first fertilization can be carried out after 8 weeks.