Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
It allows you to empty the trap in a comfortable way - without having to watch and touch the caught rodent. A special structure resembling a feeder allows the trap to be moved to the edge of the wall, where rodents most often move, and the entrances on both sides of the trap increase the chances of catching a rodent.
Directions for use:
- Take the trap out of the packaging.
- Unscrew and remove the round bait holder from the bottom of the trap.
- Place the bait in the feeder. It is recommended to use paste-like baits (e.g. peanut butter, honey). In the case of sausage or cheese, use a sufficiently large piece that will tightly and stably fill the feeder.
- Insert the refilled feeder into the hole at the bottom of the trap and tighten it securely.
- Set the trap with the long side against the wall.
- Pull the trap trigger.
- To empty the trap, set it vertically over a waste container and pull the trigger.
- If necessary, rinse the trap with running water.
The biocidal product should be used with special precautions. Before use, read the label and information leaflet.