Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
- Gentleman is the latest winter bread wheat registered in 2020.
- It is characterized by a high and stable level of yield in both medium-intensive and intensive cultivation technology.
- It is perfect for medium-quality and better soils.
- It is a medium-short-stalk wheat with high resistance to lodging as well as resistance to grain shedding.
- Nice grain, with a high MTZ, very well balanced, with a low proportion of glute.
- It has very good grain purchasing and baking quality.
- Gentleman shows good resistance to diseases, especially high resistance to brittleness of the stalk base, yellow and brown rust, ear fusariosis and powdery mildew.
- According to German research, thanks to good disease resistance, the use of fungicides and growth regulators can be limited, thus increasing the economy of cultivating this wheat. Adding to this a high yield and very good baking quality, this puts Gentleman Winter Wheat on a high income level.
- The sowing rate in the optimal sowing term is 300-350 germinating seeds per m2, i.e. ca. 160-180 kg / ha.