Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
Seed breeding: Danko
- Return is a new variety of double-row fodder barley.
- It shows excellent fertility in all barley cultivation regions.
- It is characterized by a medium early heading and maturity date, short straw and very good lodging resistance.
- It is a variety with good disease resistance, especially high against: snow mold, powdery mildew, rhinitis and barley rust.
- It has a very good resistance to brittleness of straw and ears, which gives high cultivation safety in case of delayed harvest.
- Return grain is beautiful, thick (55-65 g), with perfect evenness and a low proportion of the glute.
- Its high protein content makes it an ideal feed component.
- It is characterized by a very good tillering ability, which allows to reduce sowing costs.
- The recommended sowing rate in optimal sowing term is approx. 250-290 germinating seeds per 1 m2 (approx. 140-160 kg / ha).
- In the case of early sowing and intensive cultivation technology, the rate should be reduced by 10%.
- In the case of delayed sowing, the sowing rate should be increased by 10%.