Seed breeding: HR Smolice
- An excellent variety for green fodder - very efficient for green mass.
- It gives the highest grain yield among the registered varieties of spring rye.
- It copes well in unfavorable conditions - it yields very high also in dry years.
- It is characterized by good health and high resistance to lodging.
- The grain of this variety is distinguished by a high falling number, good uniformity and high density.
- Elara rye has an early earing and ripening date.
- Grain uniformity 85 high
- Grain bulk density 5 high
- Fouling resistance 5 high
- Falling number 6 high
- Protein content 4 average