Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
Composition of the mixture:
- Adio red fescue - 9%
- Reda red fescue - 6%
- Perennial ryegrass Boxer: 20%
- Perennial ryegrass Naki: 25%
- Perennial ryegrass Grasslands Nui: 15%
- Turtetra Italian ryegrass: 20%
- Westerwold Koga ryegrass: 5%
Lawn installation instructions:
Before starting to set up a lawn, you should:
- destroy the old lawn mechanically or chemically with herbicides
- if possible, we fertilize the whole area with compost soil or mix the top layer with deacidified peat, it is also good to sow lime to improve soil pH
- we sow compound fertilizer, the dose depends on the type of fertilizer and soil fertility
- dig or plow the soil to a depth of 20 - 25 cm
- level the ground and then roll the ground.
After dumping, wait approx. two weeks. If there were a lot of weed seeds in the ground, they will start to sprout, then it is worth spraying again with the herbicide (then we will significantly reduce the occurrence of weed infestation in the future lawn)
We start sowing seeds after about two weeks from the preparatory activities. Sowing rate 1 kg of seeds per 40 m2. Lawns can be planted from the beginning of April to the end of September. Before sowing, loosen the soil with a rake to create furrows into which the seeds will fall. Divide the seeds into two parts and sow crosswise. Sowing is carried out manually or with a seeder. After sowing, in order to cover and mix the seeds with the soil, the sown area is raked and rolled again. Seeds should be sown in moist soil, preferably before the expected rainfall.
Until emergence, i.e. for about 1 - 3 weeks, the soil should be sprinkled frequently, and watered during drought. In the later period, continuous soil moisture should be ensured during the growth phase, i.e. about 6 weeks. The first mowing is done when the grass reaches a height of 10-12 cm. Then we shorten it to 7 cm. The next mowing is done when the grass is 8-10 cm long, shortening it to 5-6 cm. A good decorative effect is obtained by frequent mowing. During the period of increased grass growth, lawn fertilizers should be used according to the instructions on the fertilizer packaging. Do not fertilize wet plants. Stop fertilization around mid-September or before the expected frost. In a properly tended lawn, the development of weeds is limited by the strong development of grasses. In the event of weed infestation, herbicides should be used strictly according to the instructions on the packaging of the preparation.