Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
HOW TO USE
Planting in containers
- Prepare a clean pot with drainage holes.
- At the bottom of the pot, place a layer of drainage such as gravel or pebbles.
- Loosen the base before use.
- Fill the pot halfway with the substrate and then gently place the plant in it.
- fill the pot with substrate to a height of 1.5 cm below its edge.
- Carefully knead the substrate, taking care not to damage the roots.
- The plant should be watered abundantly with water.
Planting into the ground
- Prepare a hole large enough in the ground so that the seedling's roots fit freely in it and deep enough to hang down almost vertically.
- Place the plant in a hole and gently sprinkle the substrate.
- Knead the substrate around the newly planted plant, and then water it abundantly.
- Do not use as an admixture of the previously used substrate.
- Plants should be watered regularly, preventing overdrying and flooding the substrate.
- The substrate contains a starting dose of fertilizer, therefore it is recommended to start fertilizing the plants regularly after about two weeks from planting.
- Fertilizers should be used strictly according to the manufacturer's instructions and in accordance with the requirements of the cultivated plants.
- Hollas' sowing media is recommended for the early development of plants.
COMPOSITION AND PROPERTIES
The substrate was prepared on the basis of high miller peat, de-acidified with chalk. It contains a starting dose of multi-component fertilizer.
- pH: 5.5 - 6.5
- salinity: not more than 1.9 g NaCl / dm3
- multi-component fertilizer NPK + Mg (14-16-18) + (5): 0.6 kg / m3