- Complex NPK fertilizer recommended for pre-sowing application. This fertilizer is recommended for all crops: winter and spring cereals, winter rape, maize, sugar beets, potatoes, on grasslands and in the cultivation of vegetables and orchards.
NPK (S) 6-20-30 (+7) ÷ 6-8.7-24.9 (+2.8)
PFC 1(C)(I)(a)(ii): Compound solid inorganic macronutrient fertilizer Granulometry: Granule. 92% of the product is in the form of granules with dimensions of 2.0-5.0 mm. Bulk density: 0.93-1.03 kg/dm3.
- 6% TOTAL NITROGEN (N)
- 6% ammonium nitrogen
- 20% TOTAL PHOSPHORUS pentoxide (P2O5) (= 8.7% P)
- 18% phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) (=7.8% P) water soluble
- 20% phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) (=8.7%) soluble in neutral ammonium citrate
- 30% POTASSIUM OXIDE (K2O) (=24.9% K) WATER SOLUBLE
- 7% SULFUR TRIOXIDE(SO3) (=2.8% S) WATER SOLUBLE
Product ingredients: CMC 1 - Potassium chloride (CAS 7447-40-7), CMC 1 - Monoammonium phosphate (CAS 7722-76-1), CMC 1 - Ammonium sulphate (CAS 7783-20-2)
Purpose and use
POLIFOSKA 6 is especially recommended for use on potassium-poor soils, in conditions of low organic fertilization, for potassium-loving plants and for cereals when straw is harvested. The highest efficiency is achieved when used before sowing, mixing with soil to a depth of 10-20 cm.
Instructions for use
Compound fertilizer for pre-sowing application (it is recommended to mix it with the soil).