- Complex NPK fertilizer recommended for pre-sowing application. The fertilizer is recommended for all crops: winter and spring cereals, winter rape, maize, sugar beets, potatoes, on grasslands and in the cultivation of vegetables and orchards.
POLIFOSKA 8 is especially recommended for cereals when straw is plowed. The highest efficiency is obtained when used before sowing, mixing with the soil to a depth of 10-20 cm.
NPK (S) 8-24-24 (+9) ÷ 8-10.5-19.9 (+3.6)
PFC 1 (C)(I)(a)(ii): Compound solid inorganic macronutrient fertilizer. Granulometry: Granules. 92% of the product is in the form of granules with dimensions of 2.0-5.0 mm. Bulk density: 0.90-1.03 kg/dm3.
- 8% TOTAL NITROGEN (N)
- 8% ammonium nitrogen
- 24% TOTAL PHOSPHORUS pentoxide (P2O5) (= 10.5% P)
- 21% phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) (=9.2% P) water soluble
- 24% phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) (=10.5%) soluble in neutral ammonium citrate
- 24% POTASSIUM OXIDE (K2O) (=19.9% K) WATER-SOLVABLE
- 9% SULFUR TRIOXIDE(SO3) (=3.6% S) WATER SOLUBLE
Product ingredients: CMC 1 - Monoammonium phosphate (CAS 7722-76-1), CMC 1 - Potassium chloride (CAS 7447-40-7), CMC 1, CMC 11 - Ammonium sulphate (CAS 7783-20-2)
Nitrogen in the form of ammonium, taken up more slowly by plants, determines their harmonious growth and development, supports the uptake of phosphorus and limits excessive uptake of potassium. Phosphorus in the form of ammonium phosphate is the most absorbable form of this ingredient, well absorbed also in conditions of water shortage in the soil. Such a chemical composition of POLIFOSKA 8. causes good rooting of plants, their proper development from the post-emergence period, increases plant resistance, and when used before sowing, it increases frost resistance, drought resistance, also affects full flowering and even maturation of plants, and improves quality and faithful, high yield .
Instructions for use
Compound fertilizer for pre-sowing application (it is recommended to mix it with the soil).
Approximate doses of POLIFOSKA 8 fertilizer in kg/ha (on soils with medium phosphorus content)