- High concentration of nitrogen in amide form with long-lasting effect.
- Universal fertilizer, also for spray application.
- For pre-sowing and top dressing use.
- It contains an anti-caking agent that guarantees the flow of the fertilizer.
- It can be mixed with other solid fertilizers.
How to use?
For use on all soils, except soils with very high acidic, alkaline or freshly limed soils; for all field crops, grasslands, vegetable and flower plants, fruit trees and shrubs, and lawns. It can be used as a fine spray.
A single dose of PULREA® urea should not exceed 250 kg / ha, in the form of a solution for foliar feeding: 3 - 20 kg / ha.
Mix the fertilizer with the soil.
Before sowing, it can be mixed with potassium salt or PULSAR® ammonium sulphate.
Do not mix with other nitrogen fertilizers.
By purchasing this product, the buyer declares that the commercial product and the substance or mixture contained therein will be used only for the indicated purpose, which is lawful and will be sold or delivered to another buyer only if he makes a similar declaration as to the intended use, respecting restrictions set out in Regulation (EU) 2019/1148 on making available to members of the general public. In addition, the buyer authorizes the seller to provide his data for possible inspection purposes.
Restricted explosives precursor: Ammonium nitrate
Concentration:> 16% [m / m] of nitrogen from from ammonium nitrate