Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
The mulch is intended for mulching ornamental plants in gardens, squares and flower beds. Also suitable for lining the edges of paths.
The mulch layer does not let light into the substrate, thus limiting the growth of weeds. The mulch allows free seepage of rainwater, while preventing its excessive evaporation. Covering the substrate with a layer of mulch provides thermal insulation, thus reducing seasonal fluctuations in soil temperature. This protects the plant roots against freezing and overheating. A layer of mulch protects against the negative effects of the wind. essential nutrients are not washed away from the ground during heavy rainfall.
Composition and properties:
- The product is made of pieces of wood colored with carefully selected pigments.
- Minimum net weight: 10 kg
- Volume: 50 L.
- It is recommended to work with gloves
- The surface should not be covered with mulch immediately before a possible rainfall. It is advisable to do mulching in dry and sunny weather
- It is recommended to keep a distance between the mulch and the plants - do not cover the base of the plants with mulch
- Saprotrophic organisms may appear on the mulch surface. They do not pose a threat to plants
- The dye is washed out to some extent from the product, therefore it is recommended that the mulch surface does not come into contact with the concrete surface as it may become discolored
- Define the area to be covered with mulch
- Thoroughly clean it of weeds and water it if it is dry
- Then spread the mulch in a layer 5-10 cm thick