SanBull Classic 25 kg
- SanBull Classic for fattening cattle ensures the highest gains and high meat content.
- Optimal concentrate for fattening.
SanBull Classic contains:
- High level of protein and energy ensuring the optimal level of muscle mass development
- High level of vitamins and minerals ensuring strong bones, muscles and animal health
- Live yeast cultures for even better digestibility
- Quickly digestible sugar, which plays a very important role for rumen bacteria, thanks to which feed is used better
Benefits of use:
- High daily gains, up to 1,800 g
- Shortening the fattening by 30 days
- Good condition and appetite
- Better use of roughage
- Intensive development of muscle mass
- High resistance
- Rapeseed post-extraction meal
- Post-extraction rapeseed meal protected,
- Toasted post-extraction soybean meal*,
- Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate,
- Sodium chloride,
- Magnesium sulfate,
- Soybean vegetable oil.
*This product contains genetically modified soybeans
Analytical components and levels:
- 39% - crude protein, including 10.0% NPN non-protein nitrogen,
- 10.5% - crude fibre,
- 2.2% - crude oils and fats,
- 18.0% - raw ash,
- 3.3% - calcium,
- 1.3% - phosphorus,
- 1.2% - sodium,
- 0.5% - magnesium,
- 0.1% - sulfur,
- 0.2% - starch,
- 6.0% - sugar, 9.5 MJ EM (DLG 2010)
Additives in kg:
- Vitamins: 40,000 IU vitamin A, 5,000 IU vitamin D3, 150 mg vitamin E.
- Trace elements: 480 mg zinc, zinc (II) oxide, 400 mg manganese oxide. Manganese(II) Copper, 52mg Copper, Copper(II) Sulfate Pentahydrate, 11mg Iodine, Calcium Iodate, 2mg Cobalt Coated Granular Cobalt(II) Carbonate, 2.5mg Selenium Coated Granular Sodium Selenite.
- Urea: 35,000 mg technically pure urea.
- Digestibility enhancers: 10 x 109 CFU Saccharomyces cerevisiae live yeast (MUCL 39885).
Sanbull Classic supplementary feed is intended only for fattening animals up to 2.5 kg per animal per day. Mix well with the other ingredients of the dose. Do not use for calves, pigs, horses, poultry and other animal species.