Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
K-Othrine 2.5 Flow is a concentrate in SC formulation. It can be used in residential, factory, public, storage, agricultural, etc.
insecticide - concentrate in the form of a water-based suspension (to be diluted with water)
The active substance
DELTAMETRIN 2.47 g / 100 g CAS No .: 52918-63-5 (S) - α-cyano-3-phenoxybenzyl (1R, 3R) -3- (2,2-dibromovinyl) -2,2-dimethylcyclopropane carboxylate - compound from groups of synthetic pyrethroids with contact and food action
Product for combating running insects and (resting) flies inside buildings. harmful organisms controlled: American cockroach (periplaneta americana), German cockroach (blatella germanica) and housefly (musca domestica). the product has a contact effect, the biocidal effect occurs after the insect comes into contact with the sprayed surface. it can be used in residential, office, factory and public spaces. bystanders must not be in the room while the product is being applied. the product k-othrine 2.5 flow can also be used to control flies in livestock and farm buildings.
Dosage and instructions on how to use:
- solution - 25 ml of the product dissolved in 5 l of water applied by spraying on an area of 100 m2 (low infestation of running insects);
- solution - 50 ml of the product dissolved in 5 l of water applied by spraying on an area of 100 m2 (high infestation of running insects, reduction of the fly population at rest).
- Apply the product in a diluted form by spraying it on gaps and crevices or as a spot on the surface.
- A single application of the product allows the destruction of the population of running insects or the reduction of the population of flies.
- The product is effective for up to 3 months after application.
- Do not use more than 11 times a year.
Biocidal products should be used with caution.
Before each use, read the product information label.