Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
BIO earth does not contain any artificial additives and is safe for people and the environment. It is intended for: flowers, vegetables and fruit plants. It is perfect for greenhouse and garden cultivation in soil and containers.
A substrate made of natural ingredients that meet the requirements for organic production, especially useful in the cultivation of all edible plants. It was enriched with organic fertilizer with a high content of nutrients, mainly nitrogen of natural origin and micronutrients necessary for plants.
BIO universal soil contains an appropriate starting dose of BIO fertilizer, therefore, after application, the substrate does not require fertilization for up to 6 months.
Some useful information:
- Growing plants in ecological substrates protects the natural environment and prevents its degradation
- BIO organic fertilizer contained in the universal soil provides the soil with almost 99% of organic mass, promotes the development of beneficial microorganisms, improves the soil structure
- plants in the ecological garden will grow better if we take care of the right neighborhood for them, some plants have a positive effect on each other, e.g. marigolds pull away aphids, and garlic protects against gray mold
- when planting plants in containers, we do not forget about the layer
- drainage, e.g. Biovita expanded clay
- in ecological farming we use only natural fertilizers. For supporters of this type of fertilization, we recommend Biovita loose and granulated manure.
Remember growing plants in an ecological substrate protects our natural environment and prevents its degradation
Why is it worth buying this product?
- 100% natural ingredients
- contains organic fertilizer
- ready to use!
- for organic farming