Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
- A determinate variety
- Large, gray-green seeds (about 60-64 g), with a very low content of cyanogenic compounds
- The seed yield is very high, stable over the years of research
- The content of total protein in seeds is high
- Flowering and ripening dates quite early
- Plants quite short, evenly ripening
- Good resistance to scale blotch and powdery mildew
- Recommended for cultivation in catch crops and for seeds
The optimal vetch density in pure sowing is about 200 pcs / m2, which, depending on the MTN, corresponds to the sowing rate of 100-150 kg of seeds per 1 ha.