Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
FruktoVit PLUS can be used on all types of soil, both for new plantings and for feeding already growing plants (top dressing).
Regular use of fertilizer ensures:
- Fast and proper plant growth
- Intensive flowering and fruiting
- Abundant, high-quality harvest
Preparation of the substrate
When planting, the soil from the hole or a special gardening substrate should be mixed in the amount of 40-50 g of fertilizer per 1 m2 of the substrate.
Fertilization of fruiting plants
in early spring, with the start of vegetation - 30-40 g / m2
after fruit harvest - 20-30 g / m2
The fertilizer can also be used for fruit bushes: raspberries, currants, gooseberries, chokeberry in an annual dose (divided into 2 doses) 60-80 g / m2. In the case of late top dressing, avoid spreading the fertilizer on wet plants and, if possible, mix the fertilizer with the top layer of soil so as not to damage the roots.
March - July
- 5.0% (N) total nitrogen; 5.0% (N) amide nitrogen;
- 5.1% (P2O5) phosphorus pentoxide soluble in mineral acids;
- 15.0% (K2O) potassium oxide soluble in water;
- 6.0% (MgO) total magnesium oxide;
- 0.03% (B) total boron;
- 0.040% (Cu) total copper;
- 0.50% (Fe) total iron;
- 0.15% (Mn) total manganese;
- 0.040% (Zn) total zinc.
Contains: 4% silicon oxide (SiO2).
NPK fertilizer containing soft rock phosphate.