Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
Due to its composition, it is characterized by good winter hardiness and does not require any major soil requirements.
Setting up and maintaining a lawn:
- The area under cultivation should be cleaned of stones and weeds.
- Dig the ground and then level it.
- Enrich the soil with an appropriate fertilizer mixture.
- Sow in the period from April to September. Spread the seeds evenly with the cross system, then cover (eg by delicately raking with a rake with rare "teeth") with 1-2 cm of soil and roll it.
- Carry out the first mowing when the height is approx. 10 cm.
- Mow regularly (every 6-10 days) not too short - to a height of about 3-4 cm.
- Do not allow the top layer of soil to dry out as the lawn loses its aesthetic value.
- 250 kg / ha
- 1 kg / 40 m2