Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
Composition and properties
Peat-based substrate, deacidified with chalk. It contains a starting dose of NPK compound fertilizer.
- pH in H2O: 5.5 - 6.5
- Salinity in H2O: not more than 2 g NaCl / dm3
- Minimum net weight: 12 kg
- Volume: 50 L.
- The declared values apply only to the fresh product. Storing the product in accordance with the storage instructions allows for longer maintenance of its properties.
- The chemical composition of the stored substrate may change, therefore it is recommended to perform a chemical analysis before using the product.
- The substrate is based on peat, which is a material of natural origin, so it may contain specific organisms. The product is neither chemically nor thermally decontaminated.
- Use in a well-ventilated place. Avoid breathing dust. Before use, make sure that the product is safe to use, especially if you are prone to allergies.
- It is recommended that the substrate be loosened and pre-moistened with water before use.
- It is recommended to work with gloves
Growing in containers
- Prepare a clean container with drainage holes suitable for growing plants
- Place a layer of drainage (e.g. gravel or pebbles) at the bottom of the container
- Half-fill the pot with the substrate and place the plants. Then fill in the missing amount of substrate.
- Knead the substrate slightly and pour plenty of water.
Cultivation in the ground
- Prepare a hole correspondingly larger than the container with the root ball of the plant
- Gently move the plant with the root ball to the prepared place and cover it with the substrate to the same height as it was planted in the container
- Gently knead the substrate around the planted plant and pour plenty of water