Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
Magnesium contained in CANWIL is an essential element for the development and growth of a plant and fulfills numerous functions in the construction of tissues and metabolism in the plant. Calcium has a positive effect on the pH of the soil and improves air-water relations in the soil.
The very high quality of the fertilizer is confirmed by the highest quality Q certificate issued by the Polish Center for Testing and Certification.
- nitrogen content as the sum of ammonium and nitrate nitrogen: 27.0 +/- 0.8%,
- magnesium content, converted into MgO: 4.0 +/- 0.9%,
- the content of granules with dimensions of 1 mm - 5 mm, at least: 96%.
- water content, not more than: 0.8%,
- calcium content (in the form of calcium carbonate) converted into CaO is about 6.5%
By purchasing this product, the buyer declares that the commercial product and the substance or mixture contained therein will be used only for the specified purpose, which is lawful and will be sold or delivered to another buyer only if he makes a similar declaration as to the intended use, respecting restrictions set out in Regulation (EU) 2019/1148 on making available to members of the general public. In addition, the buyer authorizes the seller to provide his data for possible inspection purposes.
Restricted explosives precursor: Ammonium nitrate
Concentration:> 16% [m / m] of nitrogen from from ammonium nitrate