Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This fertilizer, by stabilizing the soil pH, contributes to the proper growth of acidophilic plants. Systematic fertilization ensures proper flowering and abundant fruiting of blueberries. The specificity of the fertilizer makes it safe for the environment, and the set fruit is exceptionally tasty and aromatic.
- irreplaceable in fertilizing American blueberries and cranberries
- keeps the substrate acidic
- determines the proper development and growth of acidophilic plants
- efficiency: 1.2 kg per 40 m2
- nitrogen (N) - 13%
- phosphorus (P2O5) - 5%
- potassium (K2O) - 5%
- magnesium (MgO) - 3%
boron (B) 0.04%, copper (Cu) 0.1%, iron (Fe) 0.2%, manganese (Mn) 0.17%, molybdenum (Mo) 0.01%, zinc (Zn) 0.035 %
Use from March to August every 45-60 days. Fall fertilizer should be applied from September.
1. Measure the right amount of fertilizer *, depending on the age of the plants:
young plants (the first year after planting) - apply 20 g of fertilizer per plant
older plants (subsequent cultivation years) - apply 30-40 g of fertilizer per plant
2. Sprinkle the fertilizer evenly around the plant and mix it with the topsoil if possible.
3. After applying the fertilizer, water the plant abundantly.
* The blueberry fertilizer can also be used to acidify the substrate in the cultivation of other acidophilic plants, such as rhododendrons, azaleas, heaths, hydrangeas and conifers. To acidify the substrate (in the case of substrate reaction above pH 6), use the fertilizer by mixing it with the substrate at a dose of 10 g of fertilizer per 10 liters of substrate or sprinkle it around the plants twice in the spring, with an interval of 1 month, at a dose of 25 g per m².
1 handful is about 30 - 40 g of fertilizer.