Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
Seed culture: FN Granum
- Plant 100–115 cm high, green with anthocyanin tinge.
- Foliage - strong stem leaves, dark green.
- Flower with pink buds, petals of a white-pink crown, sporadic occurrence of intensely pink flowers, gathered in large inflorescences.
- The length of the growing season 90–105 days (medium early), with good resistance to spring chills, periodical droughts during flowering and to diseases.
- The buckwheat fruit is a brown (60-70%) spayed wingless nut with an admixture of dark brown (10-15%) and spotted (2025%).
- The seeds are more resistant to splashing than the Kora cultivars.
- Seed yield 15–23 q.
- MTZ 25–32 g (depending on climatic and soil conditions);
- % husk 17-22.
- It yields better on compact soils than the Kora variety.