Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
One of the most important ingredients is vitamin C, fruits are also rich in vitamins: A, E, PP, minerals: calcium, magnesium, iron, iodine, fluorine, manganese, copper, zinc. Other active ingredients: organic acids, unsaturated fatty acids, pectins, tannins, flavonoids, phytosterols, galactolipids, anthocyanins, sugar alcohols, saponins.
- increases resistance to infectious diseases,
- strengthening and nourishing,
- vitamin C supports the synthesis of collagen, and thus the reconstruction of connective tissue after injuries and injuries,
- strengthens hooves and nourishes and soothes the skin,
- supports proper skin healing, regeneration of stretched legs,
- digestive aid
- the fruit has an anti-ulcer effect,
- helps in diseases of the digestive tract, liver and kidneys.
- helps with inflammation of the intestines and stomach,
- indicated for inflammation of the urinary system,
- strengthens and seals blood vessels,
- recommended for horses with laminitis,
- useful in the treatment of chronic osteoarthritis,
- antiscorbutic in case of allergic and vascular diseases; chronic skin diseases; ulcers,
- rosehip fruit 100% pine cones
- for a horse weighing 500 kg it is 20 - 30 g per day