Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
Hortyflor manure is a natural organic fertilizer in the form of granules, derived solely from the mixing and humification of cattle, chicken and horse manure, which has been fermented / humified for a period of 8-10 months. The fertilizer was not subjected to the process of artificial drying, it was prepared in an oven or with the help of hot air.
In order to obtain the best result, it is recommended to apply the product immediately before the last stage of fertilization, mixing it with the soil before sowing or before planting, but remember when spreading it on a field with a minimum depth of 2 cm and a maximum of 15 cm, while when cultivating trees and shrubs it should be keep a distance from the trunk of 18-20 cm and a depth of 10-15 cm. In the case of fertilization in orchards with grasses (natural lawns or crops between rows), it is recommended to spread the granules evenly over the surface, additionally it may be useful to mow the grass in order to accelerate the dissolution of the product.
Humus can also be used on other crops (straw, corn stalks) before they are buried to facilitate their breakdown, favoring microbial activity in the soil. The convenient form of granules allows the gradual release of nutrients and humic substances, which have a significant impact on improving soil fertility.
Biologically active fertilizer for vegetables and fruits, garden trees and shrubs.
Ingredients of cow-cattle-horse manure:
- total organic nitrogen: (N) 3-4%
- Total phosphorus pentoxide - (P2O5): 3-4%
- total potassium oxide (K2O): 3-4%
- organic substance: 38-45%
- organic carbon (C) of biological origin: 26%
- pH: 6-7
- fertilization of the substrate 0.25 kg per m2, which gives 2,500 kg per hectare
- fertilization on stubble, straw, crop residues (to recover nutrients and transform into humus) 1000 kg - 1200 kg per hectare
- surface fertilization: 0.150 kg per m2, which is 1500 kg per hectare
- open field: depth min 2 cm, max 15 cm
- trees and shrubs: distance from the trunk: 18-20 cm, depth min 10 cm, max 15 cm
Dosage and application of granulated manure kg / ha:
- wheat, barley, other grains, oats, rice, soybeans 1000-1500 kg per ha
- maize, beet kg 1500-2000 per ha
- tobacco kg 1000-1200 per ha
- artichokes kg 1800-2000 per ha
- herbs kg 1000-1500 per ha
- green forage kg 1000-1500 per ha
- horticulture, industrial crops kg 2,000-2,500 per ha
- strawberries kg 2000-2500 per ha
- flower cultivation kg 2,000-2,500 per ha
- hazel kg 1000-1500 per ha
- orchards / citrus groves / kiwi (young plants) after 1 year kg 0.5 per plant
- orchards / citrus groves / kiwi (plants in production) kg 2-3 per plant
- vineyards (young plants) after 1 year kg 1.0-1.5 per plant
- olive groves - new plantation 1-2 kg per plant
- olive groves - old plantation 4-5 kg per plant