Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
The breeder of the variety: HR Smolice
Direction of use:
- an early variety with very nice, cylindrical, perfectly aligned and well-grain-filled flasks
- good resistance to flask fusariosis
- the variety is also recommended for the production of high-quality whole-plant silage
- very good early vigor of seedlings
- the seed gives off water quickly before harvesting
SM Jubilat is recommended for grain cultivation practically all over Poland, with the exception of the coastal belt and the foothills. It can also be used to produce high-quality whole-crop silage, especially in the north and north-east of the country.
In registration experiments for grain, it yielded at the level of the cultivar of one of the western breeding concerns most commonly cultivated in Europe in this early age group, with 0.6% lower water content in the grain and lower infestation of the stems with fusariosis.
- Grain and CCM 75,000 - 80,000 plants / ha on poorer soils
- 80,000 plants / ha on better soils
- Silage 85,000 - 90,000 plants / ha on poorer soils
- 90,000 - 95,000 plants / ha on better soils
Silage Recommended for cultivation all over the country, especially in the north-eastern part.
Ziarno i CCM I, II and southern part of the III maize growing area.
Tolerates weaker soils
- Initial Growth: Very Good
- Drought tolerance: good
- Stay green: good
- Dry down: very good
- Fusarium: good
- Lumpy blade: good
- Grapefruit: good