Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
Composition and properties
- Peat-based substrate de-acidified with chalk. It contains clay, as well as a starting dose of NPK multi-component fertilizer and a coated fertilizer with prolonged action.
- pH in H2O: 6.0 - 7.0
- Salinity in H2O: not more than 2.8 g NaCl / dm3
- Minimum net weight: 12 kg
- Volume: 50 L.
- The declared values apply only to the fresh product. Storing the product in accordance with the storage instructions allows for longer maintenance of its properties.
- The chemical composition of the stored substrate may change, therefore it is recommended to perform a chemical analysis before using the product.
- The substrate is based on peat, which is a material of natural origin, so it may contain specific organisms. The product is neither chemically nor thermally decontaminated.
- Use in a well-ventilated place. Avoid breathing dust. Before use, make sure that the product is safe to use, especially if you are prone to allergies.
- It is recommended to loosen the substrate and pre-moisten the surface with water before use.
- It is recommended to work with gloves
Growing in containers
- Prepare a clean container with drainage holes suitable for growing plants
- Place a layer of drainage (e.g. gravel or pebbles) at the bottom of the container
- Half-fill the pot with the substrate and place the plants. Then fill in the missing amount of substrate.
- Knead the substrate slightly and pour plenty of water.
Cultivation in the ground
- Prepare the hole correspondingly larger than the container with the root ball of the plant
- Gently move the plant with the root ball to the prepared place and cover it with the substrate to the same height as it was planted in the container
- Gently knead the substrate around the planted plant and pour plenty of water
- Cover the plant with soil, creating a mound 10-15 cm high